Wednesday, July 12, 2006

cain & bigfoot

“The damnedest thing happened. We were just about to break out of the timber, you know, to get to the meadows, and right above us twenty-five to thirty goats come stampeding down on us…He said to me, ‘did you see that thing that was running those goats up there?’ I said, ‘No,’ and he said to me, ‘You should have seen it! It was about ten feet tall and all covered with black hair…”
(eyewitness account, p.90)




we read that Cain was a “tiller of the ground.” so how is it that now we find him in the company of goats?

a lot can change in 6,000 years.




“tell me about it,” Cain says. “and damn the rainbow! I’m about ready for another flood.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe you marked up your Miracle of Forgiveness like that.

english said...

just a photocopy.
glad to see you're reading
:)

you guys move yet?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I mean "uncle matt" as in Matt Page.

But you know I'm reading...