Wednesday, August 29, 2007

an update

ok, here’s one about blogging. let’s get meta. it’s been weeks since my last post so I’ll be brief and get this updated: I’ve got my right hand back and maybe I’ll put up some before and after x-rays if I can get my films back too.

we’re just about all moved in to the new place now and most other things are getting back. also, school is back in session. but please, say no more of chalkboards! I’ve studied my primer and learnt my lesson. that morning when I struck Oman a right jab it changed everything. but then, looking around, I saw that Oman was completely unaffected, which figures. I peeled back Oman and all of Appalachia made it out unscathed too. this was hard for me to take.

so when people would ask, I'd just tell them that “I fell”. but now my pins have been taken out so it’s no longer such an issue.

5 comments:

kylie said...

Wait, did you guys move? I hope you like the new place!

It was fun seeing you last weekend. Our kids are adorable.

AND....HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Saturday!

eped said...

I know! aren’t they? they should name a boat or a planet after our babies.

yes, we moved just a few blocks to a place w/ more space and much more convenient access to a carwash. now we can save gas and walk to the carwash! in fact the fringe benefits have already been wonderful because on Sunday Kelly found a dollar bill blown up on our lawn from over there. If this keeps up the place will probably pay for itself.

It was great to see you guys too.

kylie said...

Oh wow! That is a cool, cool deal. You will probably have cleaner cars than anyone I know! *jealous*

Are you missing your garden though?

Planet BasilAsh would be a pretty awesome planet. I'd live there.

eped said...

whoah whoah Whoah! wait just a minute. now why does Basil get to go first? I was thinking like alphabetical order. but I guess he WAS born first, and he is bigger. I'm sure something could be worked out.

we still visit the garden for tomatoes and things. there are some awesome potatoes & enormous pumpkins this year. the biggest ever!

kylie said...

Alright, alright AshBasil (I was thinking of the flow though and I THINK BasilAsh is more fun to say...). So ha!

Oh that's nice you are still garden visitors. I'm so jealous that you have a nice garden. Next year I hope we'll get our act together!